Our website is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. No one under the age of 13 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, on our website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our website. Parents or legal guardians of children under age 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
What information do we collect?
Edgehill is dedicated to helping protect your privacy and that of your loved ones. Through this website, we may collect the following information:
- E-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail or through our “Contact Us” link, as well as information volunteered by the website visitor in the contact form such as name, telephone number, and the content of the submission.
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, type of individual for whom are you inquiring (e.g. yourself, parent, sibling), how you heard about us (e.g. internet, mailing, magazine), the preferred day and time you’d like us to contact you regarding your inquiry, and the content of your submission if you choose to “Schedule a Tour” of our community.
- Resident name, number of resident’s guest(s) if applicable, e-mail address, telephone number, address, the name and date of the event, and the content of your submission if you choose to RSVP to one of our community events through our website.
- What do we do with your information?
- We will use your contact information only to provide you with the information requested, and to correspond with you via mail and/or e-mail if you are interested. If you provide other information, we may use it to improve the content of our website(s) or for our own general marketing purposes, but we do not share it with other third party organizations or marketers for commercial purposes.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products, services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive mail, phone calls and/or e-mails from us, please indicate your preferences on the website “Contact Us” page and submit, or you may contact us at the below address or telephone number.
This website does not currently use “cookies.” These are small text files with a unique identification number transferred from a website to a user’s hard drive, so the website administrator can track the user’s activities on the site. Cookies associated with a particular website may only be accessed by that website.
How secure is your information?
To ensure that your information is secure, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our website. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our website, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
To whom do we disclose your information?
As we noted above, we do not share or sell your information with any third parties. All information collected is for our own purposes and use. However, we may disclose your personal information to third parties where we sell any or all of our business and/or assets to a third party; where we are legally required to disclose your information; or where we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
What about links to third party websites?
By accessing other third party websites through our website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
122 Palmers Hill Road
Stamford, CT 06902